The Model 91 is the most popular Buck Stove in the United States and for good reason. This unit could be used as an insert or freestanding stove capable of 21 inch logs and heats up to 3,200 sq ft at 50,400 BTU’s per Hour! The factory installed blower circulates air throughout your house to quickly heat cold air. Also included is a highly efficient heat exchanger, ash removal tray and oversized glass door with an air wash system to keep soot and creosote off the glass. If you want your whole house heated or large open space the Model 91 is the one to keep your family warm in those cold winter months!
- STOVE DIMENSIONS: 34-1/4″ W x 23-3/16″ H x 28-7/8″ D
- MINIMUM FIREPLACE DIMENSIONS: 23-1/2″ H x 31-3/4″ W x 15-1/2″ D
- FREESTANDING CLEARANCE TO COMBUSTIBLES*: 16″ check (Corner) – 23″ (Rear) – 24″ (Side)
- HEAT CAPACITY: 1,800 – 3,200 Sq. Feet
- EPA Tested Output BTU/H: 50,400
- EMISSIONS G/H: 1.2 CUBIC FEET
- FIREBOX VOLUME: 4.4
- FIREWOOD LENGTH: 22″ (front to back) 23″(side to side)
- ASHPAN: YES
- BLOWER: YES
- FLU SIZE: 8″
- EFFICIENCY: 86%
- OPTIONAL PEDESTAL: YES (8″H)
- PRE FAB APPROVED: NO
- MOBILE HOME APPROVED: NO
- STOVE WEIGHT: 620 Lbs
- HEARTH PAD SIZE: 50″ W x 54″ D***
* The clearances listed may be reduced. Check owner’s manual for details or follow NFPA-211 code if available.
** Model 91 is tested with only double wall pipe.
*** Hearth pad size listed is the minimum size required for verticle vent installations
For full details please refer to the Buck Stove Model 91 Manual: Click to Read or Download If you have further questions regarding your wood stove purchase contact us at 706.348.7735. All stoves and fireplaces are sold at advertised prices but due to the variances in freight shipping it’s necessary to call in for shipping charges which we compare for the best value to you!