The Vermont Castings Radiance is the largest gas cast iron stove Vermont Castings has to offer. Even though the Radiance is the largest cast iron gas stove it offers extreme flexibility because of it’s vent free design. Perfect if your looking for cast iron styling with no normal venting options available at your house.
Vermont Castings Radiance Feature List:
- Maximum Efficiency, No Heat Lost — With no flue for hot air to escape through, vent free cast iron stoves from Vermont Castings provide an energy-efficient solution to your home heating needs.
- Reduced Clearances, Flexible Installation Options — Now you can enjoy the warmth of a gas stove even in smaller rooms and spaces. Vent free design requires less “clear space” between the stove and your walls and floors.
- Durable Cast Iron Construction, Long-lasting Quality — Made from high quality cast iron that’s 100% recycled, Radiance® vent free gas stoves are built to provide dependable heating throughout their years of service.
- Proudly Made In Vermont — The tradition of quality cast iron lives on in these vent-free gas stoves, which feature the unique detailing and solid construction that Vermont Castings is known for. perable Front Doors Open-door viewing — Simply swing open the two front doors for an unobstructed look at the Radiance® stove’s realistic gas flames.
- STOVE DIMENSIONS: 31(W) x 28-1/4(H) x 18-3/8(D)
- HEAT CAPACITY: Up to 2,000 sq ft
- HEAT INPUT: 26,000 – 35,000 BTU/Hr
- Efficiency: 99%
- Clearances: Back: 4” (102 mm) Side: 4” (102 mm)
For full details please refer to the Vermont Castings Radiance Gas Cast Iron Stove Installation Manual: Click to Read or Download If you have further questions regarding your wood stove purchase contact us at 706.348.7735. All stoves and fireplaces are sold at advertised prices but due to the variances in freight shipping it’s necessary to call in for shipping charges which we compare for the best value to you!