The Model 384 is a versatile unit. It may be installed freestanding on Queen Anne legs,with an optional pedestal, or in your choice of Deluxe Corner Mantel, Contemporary Mantel or Masonry Fireplace. The 384 can be inserted into a fireplace with an optional trim kit. We offer two styles of optional mantels for this unit, Regular Oak and Honey Oak (shown above). The 384 is also a zero clearance unit for new construction or remodeling projects.
Buck Stove 384 Product Specifications:
- UNIT DIMENSIONS: 23 1/2″ H X 32″ W X 14 1/4″ D
- Zero Clearance Kit Available.
- MINIMUM FIREPLACE DIMENSIONS: 25 1/8″ H X 33″ W X 12 1/2″ D
(WITH STANDARD LEGS HEIGHT BECOMES 31 1/4″)
- Pedestal Height 10 1/8″ high.
- BTU OUTPUT – 33,000
- BLOWER – YES
- FREESTANDING – YES (WITH QUEEN ANNE LEGS)
- MILLIVOLT ONLY
- OPTIONAL PEDESTAL – YES (10-1/8″ H)
- OXYGEN DEPLETION SENSOR – YES
- PIEZO MATCHLESS IGNITION – YES
- APPROVED FOR USE IN AFTERMARKET MANUFACTURED HOMES – YES
BTU/H output, weight and efficiency are approximations only. The actual performance of the unit may vary depending on climate, stove location, accessories chosen, home layout and insulation, ceiling heights, and how the unit is operated and cleaned. All styles, colors, options, features and sizes are subject to change without notice.
Read/Download the Model 384 Manual