The Monessen Peninsula is an incredibly elegant design providing a centerpiece to almost any entertainment area indoors or outdoors. The Peninsula model offers a three sided viewing area to enjoy your rolling fire from all angles and with strong dispersion of heat!
Monessen Peninsula Features
- Available in Peninsula and See-Thru
- Available with refractory Herringbone firebrick
- Tallest opening available for full view of fire
- Radiant face design with heat circulating air ducts for optional blower
- Installs with base almost flush with finished hearth area opening of fireplace for true masonry look
- Can be installed with non-combustible material up to the opening of fireplace for true masonry look
- Does Not Include See-Thru Gas Log Set As In Picture
- Dimensions: 33-5/16(W) x 27-3/4(H) x 21-15/16(D)
- Front Opening Height: 28
- Firebox Depth: 22-13/16
For full details please refer to the Monessen Peninsula See Through Vent Free Gas Fireplace Installation Manual: Click to Read or Download If you have further questions regarding your wood stove purchase contact us at 706.348.7735. All stoves and fireplaces are sold at advertised prices but due to the variances in freight shipping it’s necessary to call in for shipping charges which we compare for the best value to you!