The Yosemite Juno electric fireplace offers an expansive free standing unit with a blazing display in a modern louvered style. The faux charcoal display gives you the appearance of a rolling fire over hot embers with a decent heat output capable of heating individual rooms. With an electric fireplace such as the Juno, you have no worry for installation in bedrooms or most interior rooms when a conventional fireplace would be able to create a safety hazard. Additionally, in many of these interior rooms it could be difficult to install a unit with wall space and chimney requirements, whereas this free standing electric fireplace perfectly fits wherever you have a standard outlet! When you’re looking for one of the best electric fireplaces you shouldn’t look too much further than the Yosemite Juno.
- Model Number: DF-EFP955B
- Volts: 120
- Amps: 13.50
- Rated Power Watts: 1,625
- Heater: 1,500 watts (High) – 750 watts (Low)
- No Heater: 125 watts
- Lamps: 3 Candelabra Incandescent, 40 Watts Each, 120 Total
- Rotor Motor: 1 at 5 Watts
- Heat Energy: 5000 BTU
- Dimension: 37-1/2(W) x 32(H) x 13-3/4(D)
- Shipping Size: 38-1/4 x 34-1/2 x 17
- Weight: 101-1/2 lbs. (Gross), 94-3/4 lbs. (Net)
- Plug Location: Bottom Right
- Control Buttons Location: Top Right Corner Behind Front Grill
- Cord Length: 67″
- Approx. Heating Area: 220 sq. ft.
For full details please refer to the Yosemite Juno Spec Sheet: Click to Read or Download If you have further questions regarding your electric fireplace purchase contact us at 706.348.7735. All stoves and fireplaces are sold at advertised prices but due to the variances in freight shipping it’s necessary to call in for shipping charges which we compare for the best value to you!