Brilliant flames surrounded by a slick black surface make the Yosemite Carbon 44 electric fireplace perfect for every contemporary home looking for additional heat from a picture perfect display. It’s low power consumption makes it able to efficiently double as a heating unit and picture frame display. No cutting or reconstruction required. Only a power outlet. Hang it on your wall just like a standard painting and using the convenient remote control to change heat output and flame settings. We also have two other sizes of this popular electric fireplace for sale through our store, the Carbon Flame 35 and Carbon Flame 58.
- Model Number: DF-EFP1000
- Volts: 120
- Amps: 13
- Rated Power Watts: 1,585
- Heater: 1,500 watts (High) – 750 watts (Low)
- No Heater: 85 watts
- Lamps: 2 Candelabra Incandescent, 40 Watts Each, 80 Watts Total
- Rotor Motor: 1 at 5 Watts
- Heat Energy: 5000 BTU
- Dimension: 39-1/2(W) x 25-1/2(H) x 6-1/4(D)
- Viewing Opening: 21(W) x 11-1/4(H)
- Shipping Size: 44 x 30 x 11-1/2
- Weight: 51lbs. (Gross), 46lbs. (Net)
- Plug Location: Upper Right Side
- Control Buttons Location: Upper Right Side
- Cord Length: 67″
- Approx. Heating Area: 220 sq. ft.
For full details please refer to the Yosemite Carbon 44 Spec Sheet: Click to Read or Download If you have further questions regarding your electric fireplace purchase contact us at 706.348.7735. All stoves and fireplaces are sold at advertised prices but due to the variances in freight shipping it’s necessary to call in for shipping charges which we compare for the best value to you!