The Yosemite Carbon 35 electric fireplace centers on your wall like a work of art. With just the right amount of heat output and a rolling fire display, the Carbon 35 is able to set the perfect ambiance for your home at just the right size. Additionally, the Yosemite Carbon 35 is able to be easily controlled via remote to command it’s 5,000 BTU output. If you’re concerned about power consumption the Carbon also only consumes 750 – 1,500 watts with heat, which is far less than your standard electric heater. In two other sizes, the Carbon 58 and Carbon 44 are available through our store.
- Model Number: DF-EFP900
- Volts: 120
- Amps: 13
- Rated Power Watts: 1,585
- Heater: 1,500 watts (High) – 750 watts (Low)
- No Heater: 85 watts
- Lamps: 2 Candelabra Incandescent, 40 Watts Each, 80 Watts Total
- Rotor Motor: 1 at 5 Watts
- Heat Energy: 5000 BTU
- Dimension: 35-1/2(W) x 19-3/4(H) x 5-3/4(D)
- Viewing Opening: 21(W) x 11-1/4(H)
- Shipping Size: 39-3/4 x 23-1/2 x 10
- Weight: 33lbs. (Gross), 31lbs. (Net)
- Plug Location: Upper Right Side
- Control Buttons Location: Upper Right Side
- Cord Length: 67″
- Approx. Heating Area: 220 sq. ft.
For full details please refer to the Yosemite Carbon 35 Spec Sheet: Click to Read or Download If you have further questions regarding your electric fireplace purchase contact us at 706.348.7735. All stoves and fireplaces are sold at advertised prices but due to the variances in freight shipping it’s necessary to call in for shipping charges which we compare for the best value to you!