Buck Stove Contemporary 34ZC
The Contemporary 34 ZC is Buck’s most popular vent-free fireplace providing up to 33,000 BTU’s of clean heat. It can be used as a masonry fireplace insert, freestanding with optional mantel or built into an existing wall for zero clearance application.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Buck Stove Model 34 ZC is our most popular vent-free Fireplace providing up to 33,000 BTU’s of clean heat. Standard features include factory installed variable speed blower and thermostatically controlled gas which modulates to maintain desired heat output. Optional Millivolt gas valve for use with remote control or wall thermostat. Choose from numerous installation options to fit every need imaginable. Model 34ZC can be used in masonry fireplace inserts, freestanding with optional mantel, or this unit can be built into an existing wall for a zero clearance application. With so many options of this models versatility no home should be without one. Buy your Buckstove today at a store near you!
- UNIT DIMENSIONS: 23 3/4″ H X 34″ W X 16″ D
- MINIMUM FIREPLACE DIMENSIONS: 24″ H X 29 1/2″ W X 12″ D
- BTU OUTPUT – 33,000
- BLOWER – YES
- OPTIONAL PEDESTAL – NO
- OXYGEN DEPLETION SENSOR – YES
- PIEZO MATCHLESS IGNITION – YES
- APPROVED FOR USE IN AFTERMARKET MANUFACTURED HOMES – YES
- CLASSIC MANTEL 44″ H x 49-1/2″ W x 18-1/2″ D
- CONTEMPORARY MANTEL 43 1/2″ H x 52-1/2″ W x 21 3/4″ D
- PRESTIGE MANTEL 39 5/8″ H x 60 1/8″ W x 18 3/8″ D
- CLASSIC CORNER MANTEL 44″ H x 49-1/2″ W x 39″ D (34 7/8″ ALONG WALL)
- CONTEMPORARY CORNER MANTEL 44″ H x 52-1/2″ W x 44 1/2″ D (37 7/8″ ALONG WALL)
BTU/H output, weight and efficiency are approximations only. The actual performance of the unit may vary depending on climate, stove location, accessories chosen, home layout and insulation, ceiling heights, and how the unit is operated and cleaned. All styles, colors, options, features and sizes are subject to change without notice.
Natural Gas, Propane Gas