Aurora A530s Grill with single burner
Fire Magic Aurora 530 has all that make Fire Magic legendary, but in a smaller format. 528 square inches of cooking space (22d x 24w). Two cast stainless steel E burners power independently controlled cooking zones, 76,000 btu’s in all, including a 16,000 btu stainless steel infra-red backburner. This model does not come with the rotisserie burner. We do also sell the model WITH rotisserie.
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Firemagic Aurora A530s is a beautiful stainless steel grill with a 432 sq in grilling area and an array of standard features. With over 50,000 BTU’s and the largest grilling space of any other conventional grill in it’s class, make the next backyard BBQ a walk in the park . Each cook zone has it’s individual heat control and side burners offer up to 15,000 BTU’s to cook and keep warm your vegetables or any other side dishes you’d have to offer.
Firemagic Aurora A530s Features List:
- Cast stainless steel “E” burners – guaranteed for life
- Largest cooking space compared to other same size grills
- Most BTU’s per square inch.
- Heats fast and stays hot!
- 16-gauge stainless steel flavor grids are engineered for durability and even heat distribution
- Built-in Interior Lights Integral and removable oven warming rack for light cooking or warming food
- Electronic Spark ignition—simply push in the control knob, turn up the gas and light the grill (no batteries required)
- Meat probe with digital thermometer
- Optional recessed stainless steel rotisserie back burner and heavy duty rotisserie kit
- Built-in storage rack for rotisserie spit rod Extensive line of complementary accessories
Follow this link for information on the Firemagic Aurora A530s Warranty Information.
For full details please refer to the Firemagic Aurora A530s Quick Start Manual: Click to Read or Download If you are looking for another Firemagic Manual not listed please take a look at Firemagic’s site for more (don’t worry, the link will open in a new window). If you have further questions regarding your wood stove purchase contact us at 706.348.7735. All stoves and fireplaces are sold at advertised prices but due to the variances in freight shipping it’s necessary to call in for shipping charges which we compare for the best value to you!
Natural Gas, Propane