- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Firemagic Aurora A530i grill will make the perfect addition to your outdoor kitchen. It’s built in grill features will look fantastic next to any setting. With a 432 sq in grilling area and an array of standard features. With over 50,000 BTU’s this built in grill is able to handle any job you hand to it. Each cook zone has it’s individual heat control and side burners offer up to 15,000 BTU’s to cook and keep warm your vegetables or any other side dishes you’d have to offer.
Firemagic Aurora A530s Features List:
- Cast stainless steel “E” burners – guaranteed for life
- Largest cooking space compared to other same size grills
- Most BTU’s per square inch.
- Heats fast and stays hot!
- 16-gauge stainless steel flavor grids are engineered for durability and even heat distribution
- Built-in Interior Lights Integral and removable oven warming rack for light cooking or warming food
- Electronic Spark ignition—simply push in the control knob, turn up the gas and light the grill (no batteries required)
- Meat probe with digital thermometer
- Optional recessed stainless steel rotisserie back burner and heavy duty rotisserie kit
- Built-in storage rack for rotisserie spit rod Extensive line of complementary accessories
Follow this link for information on the Firemagic Aurora A530i Warranty Information.
For full details please refer to the Firemagic Aurora A530i Quick Start Manual: Click to Read or Download If you are looking for another Firemagic Manual not listed please take a look at Firemagic’s site for more (don’t worry, the link will open in a new window). If you have further questions regarding your wood stove purchase contact us at 706.348.7735. All stoves and fireplaces are sold at advertised prices but due to the variances in freight shipping it’s necessary to call in for shipping charges which we compare for the best value to you!
Natural Gas, Propane