- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Firemagic Aurora A430s grill is perfect for your conservative outdoor kitchen. This model omits the rotisserie back burner for greater efficiency and cost effectiveness. If you would like to have a rotisserie please find the Aurora A530i with Rotisserie by clicking here. With a 528 sq in grilling area and an array of standard features. This built in grill provides 60,000 primary BTU’s and a 13,000 BTU backburner for serious handling of meats, vegetables or roasts.
AURORA A430s* FEATURES
- Cast stainless steel “E” burners – guaranteed for life
- Largest cooking space compared to other same size grills
- Most BTU’s per square inch. Heats fast and stays hot!
- 16-gauge stainless steel flavor grids are engineered for durability and even heat distribution
- Built-in Interior Lights
- Integral and removable oven warming rack for light cooking or warming food
- Advanced Hot Surface Ignition simply push in the control knob, turn up the gas and light the grill
- Meat probe with digital thermometer
- Optional recessed stainless steel rotisserie back burner and heavy duty rotisserie kit
- Built-in storage rack for rotisserie spit rod
- Extensive line of complementary accessories
- Stainless steel warming rack for additional indirect cooking space
Follow this link for information on the Firemagic Aurora A530i Warranty Information.
For full details please refer to the Firemagic Aurora A530i Quick Start Manual: Click to Read or Download If you are looking for another Firemagic Manual not listed please take a look at Firemagic’s site for more (don’t worry, the link will open in a new window). If you have further questions regarding your wood stove purchase contact us at 706.348.7735. All stoves and fireplaces are sold at advertised prices but due to the variances in freight shipping it’s necessary to call in for shipping charges which we compare for the best value to you!
Natural Gas, Propane